Searching a Medical Software

Germán S. Arduino
Hi:

I want to ask if someone know some (source code available) software to admin
clinical histories (in Dolphin or another Smalltalk)?

TIA.

Re: Searching a Medical Software

tgkuo
Hi,
     While sufing in internet, I noticed by chance that Mr. Jeffrey Odell ,
a professional smalltalker, is now the Vice President of a company called
Esprit Health,  http://www.odellsoft.com/professional.htm, which is said as
"a new paradigm for healthcare information systems ¡V a single integrated
system designed to create models that describe processes, from the most
simple process to the most complex research algorithm".
     I don't get any information about how he implement this very
sophisticated system from his web site. I'm very curious about its details ,
hoping greatly he could share his ideas with dolphin's community.
     Anyway, it's current extensive frameworks seemed to fit your need quite
inclusively.
     You may have a look at his company's web site.

Best regards,

Tk Kuo.

"Germán S. Arduino" <[hidden email]> ¦b¶l¥ó
news:bhdru3$10l6ib$[hidden email] ¤¤¼¶¼g...
> Hi:
>
> I want to ask if someone know some (source code available) software to
admin
> clinical histories (in Dolphin or another Smalltalk)?
>
> TIA.

Re: Searching a Medical Software

Kirk W. Fraser
"Germán S. Arduino" <[hidden email]> wrote
> I want to ask if someone know some (source code available) software
> to admin clinical histories (in Dolphin or another Smalltalk)?

This is a point of history more than a link.  There was a medical doctor at
the first OOPSLA who was recruiting people to work on Smalltalk software to
network between Doctors recording initial symptoms and relating them to
final diagnoses.  I believe someone on the other newsgroup might remember
his name and that might lead to some useful software.