Seaside 2.6b1 and Scriptaculous for VW are ready

Seaside 2.6b1 and Scriptaculous for VW are ready

Michel Bany-3
Hello,

I just published Seaside 2.6b1.8.0 on the public Store repository.

This is the result of porting Seaside2.6b1-mb.8.mcz which also includes
everything from the 2.6a3 branch, up to Seaside2.6a3-lr.51.mcz.

At the same time, I published the first version of SeasideScriptaculous
for VW and a new version of SeasideAsync.

Please feel free to report any bug that I could have created during the
port.
And enjoy,
Michel.

Re: Seaside 2.6b1 and Scriptaculous for VW are ready

Thomas Koschate

On 3/31/06, Michel Bany <[hidden email]> wrote:

At the same time, I published the first version of SeasideScriptaculous
for VW and a new version of SeasideAsync.

Please feel free to report any bug that I could have created during the
port.

Thanks for the great effort, Michel.  Unfortunately, there is a small bug in the Scriptaculous stuff.  Choosing to view source from the browser results in a walkback due to the absence of the method Behavior>>#sourceCodeAt:ifAbsent: method.

Re: Seaside 2.6b1 and Scriptaculous for VW are ready

Michel Bany-3

> Unfortunately, there is a small bug in the Scriptaculous stuff.
> Choosing to view source from the browser results in a walkback due to
> the absence of the method Behavior>>#sourceCodeAt:ifAbsent: method.

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, a method got lost in the process.

You can get the missing method in package "Seaside/VW Support" 2.6b1.8.1.
Or you rebuild everything.

Scriptaculous on VW can be seen at
http://mbany.ath.cx/seaside/go/scriptaculous.

Enjoy,