Seaside 3.0 and Grease 1.0

Dale Henrichs
Julian,

I haven't seen an announcement but I've seen that the version numbers
have been bumped for both of these guys ... yet changes have continued
flowing in and I've seen no announcement ...

At first blush I thought I'd missed the announcement, but now I'm
guessing that the version numbers have been changed, while the 3.0/1.0
are still under development, which means they're technically still rc?

Dale

Re: Seaside 3.0 and Grease 1.0

Julian Fitzell-2
Sigh... no, I built an image for the release and stupidly changing the
version number wasn't the very last thing I did. Then some more bugs
got fixed. Can we release now, please? Please?! :) If not, we better
change the version numbers back...

Julian