Seaside 3.1 and 3.2 in Pharo 5

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Seasiders,

If you are looking to use Seaside in Pharo 5, please go ahead and let us know if you run into any issues.
Seaside 3.1.5 and 3.2.0 (unreleased) load into Pharo 5 and all tests are green.

Also: I know the finalization of 3.2.0 is long overdue, so news about that is coming soon.

Johan_______________________________________________
seaside mailing list

Re: Seaside 3.1 and 3.2 in Pharo 5

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Johan,

Thanks a lot for this effort!

Doru

> On Mar 20, 2016, at 7:46 PM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Seasiders,
>
> If you are looking to use Seaside in Pharo 5, please go ahead and let us know if you run into any issues.
> Seaside 3.1.5 and 3.2.0 (unreleased) load into Pharo 5 and all tests are green.
>
> Also: I know the finalization of 3.2.0 is long overdue, so news about that is coming soon.

> seaside mailing list

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"One cannot do more than one can do."