Seaside 3.1 vs Seaside 3.0.10 - WAComponent lightBox: doesn't work anymore?

jb

Seaside 3.1 vs Seaside 3.0.10 - WAComponent lightBox: doesn't work anymore?

jb

Hi,

I am porting a Pharo2/Seaside30 application to Pharo4/Seaside31. At some places the application uses the WAComponent lightBox: message. But in the ported version of the application no box appears if you click the associated link. What may be wrong?

Johannes

Re: Seaside 3.1 vs Seaside 3.0.10 - WAComponent lightBox: doesn't work anymore?

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Johannes,

You can apply the fix to your code for now. A backport to Seaside 3.1 will follow.

cheers
Johan

ps: you might want to move to 3.2.0 :)

jb

Re: Seaside 3.1 vs Seaside 3.0.10 - WAComponent lightBox: doesn't work anymore?

jb
Thanks Johan!
Am 01.04.2016 um 11:40 schrieb Johan Brichau <[hidden email]>:

Hi Johannes,

okay, that works
You can apply the fix to your code for now. A backport to Seaside 3.1 will follow.

cheers
Johan

ps: you might want to move to 3.2.0 :)
how could I do this?