Seaside 3.1 vs Seaside 3.0.10 - no seaside walkback anymore?

jb

Seaside 3.1 vs Seaside 3.0.10 - no seaside walkback anymore?

jb

Hi,

in Seasde 3.0.10 I get a seaside walkback like this one:

Seaside Walkback

MessageNotUnderstood: NoNopolyMain>>spielerEingabe

Debug Proceed Full Stack

Possible Causes

In 3.1 I get only this message:

MessageNotUnderstood: NoNopolyMain>>spielerEingabe

Your request could not be completed. An exception occurred.

Especially I do miss the debug link. Is it possible the get in in Seaside 3.1?

Johannes

Staatlich anerkannte private Fachhochschule
NORDAKADEMIE
Gemeinnützige Aktiengesellschaft
Köllner Chaussee 11
25337 Elmshorn

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Georg Plate (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Meier (stellv. Vorstand)

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. h.c. Hans-Heinrich Bruns

Sitz:
Elmshorn, Amtsgericht Pinneberg, HRB 1682

Re: Seaside 3.1 vs Seaside 3.0.10 - no seaside walkback anymore?

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 28/02/15 12:53, Johannes Brauer wrote:

> Especially I do miss the debug link. Is it possible the get in in
> Seaside 3.1?

Sure. Just set the error handler to the WADebugErrorHandler,
either form the config, or do something similar to:

QCApplication class>>registerForDevelopmentAt: anApplicationName
        | application |
        WAAdmin enableDevelopmentTools.
        application := self registerAt: anApplicationName.
        application filter configuration at: #exceptionHandler put:
WADebugErrorHandler.
        (self overridesDefaults includes: WAAdmin defaultDispatcher defaultName)
                ifTrue: [ WAAdmin defaultDispatcher defaultName: anApplicationName ].
        ^application

QCApplication class>>registerAt: anApplicationName
        ^(WAAdmin register: self asApplicationAt: anApplicationName)
                preferenceAt: #sessionClass put: self sessionClass;
                addLibrary: JQDeploymentLibrary;
                addLibrary: JQUiDeploymentLibrary;
                yourself

Stephan

jb

Re: Seaside 3.1 vs Seaside 3.0.10 - no seaside walkback anymore?

jb
thanks, Stephan