Seaside 3.2.0 final

Johan Brichau-2
Hi everyone,

Seaside 3.2.0 is now final:

Check out the Github pages for more information:

If you experience issues, do not hesitate to report an issue via Github.

Special thanks goes to all those who have helped, tested or contributed in some other way!

Re: [Seaside] Seaside 3.2.0 final

Philippe Marschall
On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 4:21 PM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Seaside 3.2.0 is now final:
> https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/wiki/Seaside320Changelog
>
> Check out the Github pages for more information:
> - https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside
> - https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/wiki
>
> If you experience issues, do not hesitate to report an issue via Github.
>
> Special thanks goes to all those who have helped, tested or contributed in
> some other way!

Cool, thank you. Do you already have a OneClick Image? We should
probably go through the download page [1] and update what's no longer
up to date (e.g. Jenkins build jobs).

 [1] http://www.seaside.st/download/pharo

Cheers
Philippe

Re: [Seaside] Seaside 3.2.0 final

Johan Brichau-2
… and thank you for all the work on it!

I have one-click and will be putting it up somewhere.
I’m updating the necessary parts of the website today but I’ll try also to point people to the github wiki for now.

> On 05 May 2016, at 20:06, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 4:21 PM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Seaside 3.2.0 is now final:
>> https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/wiki/Seaside320Changelog
>>
>> Check out the Github pages for more information:
>> - https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside
>> - https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/wiki
>>
>> If you experience issues, do not hesitate to report an issue via Github.
>>
>> Special thanks goes to all those who have helped, tested or contributed in
>> some other way!
>
> Cool, thank you. Do you already have a OneClick Image? We should
> probably go through the download page [1] and update what's no longer
> up to date (e.g. Jenkins build jobs).
>
> [1] http://www.seaside.st/download/pharo
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

Re: [Seaside] Seaside 3.2.0 final

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 06 May 2016, at 10:38, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Very nice Johan… thanks a lot to all the Seaside team!

+10