Seaside 3 and Pharo 3

sergio_101

like i said in my previous message, i am back in seaside land after much time away..

is there anything i should be aware of with this combination? any known issues?

it feels like i am getting back up to speed very quickly without issue.. so i think i'm on the right track..

Re: Seaside 3 and Pharo 3

Johan Brichau-2
Maybe the fact that Pharo3 is still beta? ;-)

On 30 Dec 2013, at 19:24, sergio_101 <[hidden email]> wrote:

like i said in my previous message, i am back in seaside land after much time away..

is there anything i should be aware of with this combination? any known issues?

it feels like i am getting back up to speed very quickly without issue.. so i think i'm on the right track..

Re: Seaside 3 and Pharo 3

Philippe Marschall
On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The Seaside control panel is broken (but that was already the case in
> Pharo2)

The Spec based one at least supports starting and stopping.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Seaside 3 and Pharo 3

Johan Brichau-2

On 31 Dec 2013, at 09:19, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> The Seaside control panel is broken (but that was already the case in
>> Pharo2)
>
> The Spec based one at least supports starting and stopping.

Unfortunately, it seems broken (at least in Pharo3… did not try in 2)

Johan_______________________________________________
seaside mailing list

Re: Seaside 3 and Pharo 3

Philippe Marschall
On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 31 Dec 2013, at 09:19, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> The Seaside control panel is broken (but that was already the case in
>>> Pharo2)
>>
>> The Spec based one at least supports starting and stopping.
>
> Unfortunately, it seems broken (at least in Pharo3… did not try in 2)

It was working at the end of ESUG, don't know anymore whether that was
Pharo 2 or 3 :-(

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Seaside 3 and Pharo 3

EstebanLM

On 31 Dec 2013, at 13:53, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:

>>> The Spec based one at least supports starting and stopping.
>>
>> Unfortunately, it seems broken (at least in Pharo3… did not try in 2)
>
> It was working at the end of ESUG, don't know anymore whether that was
> Pharo 2 or 3 :-(

spec in pharo 3 changed (yet another time)
we really sorry, but well… we are close to a really stable and usable version now :)

Esteban

> Cheers
> Philippe

Re: Seaside 3 and Pharo 3

sergio_101
hmmm.. i am not sure what spec is.. am i missing something big?