Seaside 3 manually expire a session

tty

Seaside 3 manually expire a session

tty
Good morning.

Metacello new
    configuration: 'Seaside3';
    version: #stable;
    load: 'OneClick'.

Just installed Announcements and I am refreshing/relearning about session handling.

and I get a DNU.
MessageNotUnderstood: MySuperDuperSession>>expire

Sure enough, its gone.

I searched the google and did not see anything obvious.

pointers/links greatly appreciated.

thx

Re: Seaside 3 manually expire a session

Johan Brichau-2
Hi,

WASession>>expire was already deprecated in Seaside 3.0 and advised to use WASession>>unregister
Funny as the book indeed came out at the same time as Seaside 3.0

cheers
Johan

tty

Re: Seaside 3 manually expire a session