Seaside BOF movie up!

Göran Krampe
Hey!

http://goran.krampe.se/blog/OOPSLA/OOPSLA07-3.rdoc

regards, Göran

PS. The last one coming up possibly later tonight is the Lively Kernel
BOF with your favorite Smalltalker - Dan Ingalls. :)

Re: Seaside BOF movie up!

Philippe Marschall
2007/11/1, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:
> Hey!
>
> http://goran.krampe.se/blog/OOPSLA/OOPSLA07-3.rdoc

That somehow ends a bit abruptly, is there a part two?

Cheers
Philippe

> regards, Göran
>
> PS. The last one coming up possibly later tonight is the Lively Kernel
> BOF with your favorite Smalltalker - Dan Ingalls. :)

Re: Seaside BOF movie up!

Göran Krampe
Hi!

> 2007/11/1, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:
>> Hey!
>>
>> http://goran.krampe.se/blog/OOPSLA/OOPSLA07-3.rdoc
>
> That somehow ends a bit abruptly, is there a part two?

Sorry, no there isn't. The tape ran out and I also had to go - there was a
GREAT keynote afterwards that I really didn't want to miss.

Roger could probably fill in if there were any important things raised
after the tape ends.

regards, Göran

Re: Seaside BOF movie up!

Alexander Lazarevic'
Here is an instant viewable version:

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/f2Pszwd/Seaside-BOF-OOPSLA-2007

Just a note: I've chosen to place some copies of görans videos on
sevenload for easier access, because they accept sizes upto 200MB and
have no limit on the length of the video. Now it seems, that they
started to occasionally place ads right before the start of a video (at
least if you use the german frontend). Please be assured, that I wasn't
aware of that and that I don't receive any benefits from this.

Alex

Re: Re: Seaside BOF movie up!

Randal L. Schwartz

Alexander> Here is an instant viewable version:
Alexander> http://en.sevenload.com/videos/f2Pszwd/Seaside-BOF-OOPSLA-2007

Alexander> Just a note: I've chosen to place some copies of görans videos on
Alexander> sevenload for easier access, because they accept sizes upto 200MB and
Alexander> have no limit on the length of the video. Now it seems, that they
Alexander> started to occasionally place ads right before the start of a video (at
Alexander> least if you use the german frontend). Please be assured, that I wasn't
Alexander> aware of that and that I don't receive any benefits from this.

For large stuff like this, get a copy of "podmailing" (windows, mac, and maybe
linux), and "send" the file to yourself.  Take the torrent link from the
resulting email, and paste it here. :) Great distribution scheme, and still
free.... essentially a brainless torrent seeding host with unlimited uploads.
Not sure what the profit model will be.