Seaside Book Magritte Example Adapted to Magritte 3

1 message Options

Seaside Book Magritte Example Adapted to Magritte 3

bprior
I made all the necessary Magritte3 changes to the example in the Seaside Book, pages 358-361.
The scripts on page 360 ran OK which seems to suggest that I got all the Magritte3 changes correct.

But when I tried to create a Seaside Editor as per the bottom half of page 360, a method, asComponent, was called for. I searched for asComponent, but it isn't in my image.

So, when I ran the example in Seaside, I got "MessageNotUnderstood: Address>>asComponent"

I'm running Seaside 3.1 and Magritte3 on Pharo3. Has something replaced asComponent?