Seaside Book: jQuery Draft Chapter

Lukas Renggli
We have added a draft chapter on jQuery to the Seaside book.

   http://book.seaside.st/book/web-20/jquery

The chapter is by no means complete or error free. It has been
lingering around for the last year without seeing much improvement.
This is the reason why we decided to put it online despite its
unfinished state.

Please have a look and help us to improve it by leaving comments. We
welcome any kind of feedback or text contribution. We are also happy
to give out passwords if somebody wants to collaborate on the text (we
already did so in the past but without success).

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Seaside Book: jQuery Draft Chapter

T. Edwin King

On Oct 11, 2010, at 8:00 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Please have a look and help us to improve it by leaving comments. We
> welcome any kind of feedback or text contribution. We are also happy
> to give out passwords if somebody wants to collaborate on the text (we
> already did so in the past but without success).
>
> Lukas

I am one of the people that received a password to help flesh-out the JQuery chapter.
I apologize for not being able to add much content to it.  Almost immediately after starting into the JQuery/Seaside chapter, I got pulled in to an urgent partner integration project at work, which has consumed my time for the last 4-5 months.  Once this project settles down, hopefully I'll be able to make some contributions to Seaside/Smalltalk instead hacking out .NET WCF services and WSDL's all of the damn time.

Regards,
Todd Edwin King

Re: Seaside Book: jQuery Draft Chapter

stephane ducasse