Seaside Book

Ramiro Diaz Trepat-2
Guys, if I didn't miss it, one of the most frequent issues people has while learning Seaside is how to communicate components (lose coupling / announcements).
It would be great if the book included some minor example of 3 components, main menu, body, footer with a working example using announcements.
Cheers.

r.

Re: Seaside Book

stephane ducasse
Yes!

We gave a try (check the section on announcement).
Now lukas told me that he will start a kind of patterns of seaside
development :)
This is so great!
Stef