Seaside Configuration in 2.0

12

Re: Seaside Configuration in 2.0

Johan Brichau-2
I just moved the class extension of BlockContext>>renderOn: in Seaside-Pharo-Core package into another package (Seaside-Pharo-BlockContextCore) that gets loaded in all Squeak and Pharo1.x

Seaside 3.0.8 should be stable over all platforms. I will mark it as such asap.
Tobias: you already marked this as stable for Squeak, but do you mind checking that again because of the package refactoring and because Seaside-Slime was not consistent with its Test package (resulting in 1 failure).

The changes are only in the Seaside30 repository. I will move those to the Config in Seaside3.1 too so we can later publish the new Config.

On to Seaside 3.1... I have changes by Diego to integrate

On 01 Apr 2013, at 17:49, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 01 Apr 2013, at 13:51, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>> Ok. Once 3.0.8 is finished I will merge it in the class in Seaside3.1 repo
>>
>> I just did that for the #includesSubString: changes.
>
> thanks!
>
> I just noticed that there still is a dependency of Seaside-Pharo-Core to BlockContext.
> We probably need to split of the package for Pharo1.x and remove the BlockContext>>#renderOn: method in the actual package.
>
> I'll take care of that later tonight or tomorrow.
> After that, I think it's all set to go.
>
> Johan_______________________________________________
> seaside-dev mailing list

Re: Seaside Configuration in 2.0

Tobias Pape
Am 07.04.2013 um 15:52 schrieb Johan Brichau <[hidden email]>:

> I just moved the class extension of BlockContext>>renderOn: in Seaside-Pharo-Core package into another package (Seaside-Pharo-BlockContextCore) that gets loaded in all Squeak and Pharo1.x
>
> Seaside 3.0.8 should be stable over all platforms. I will mark it as such asap.
> Tobias: you already marked this as stable for Squeak, but do you mind checking that again because of the package refactoring and because Seaside-Slime was not consistent with its Test package (resulting in 1 failure).

Will do.
On squeak, there is also one seaside test failing, which is a
'pass instead of expected failure', ie it fails (expectedly) on
pharo but not on squeak.
  I am inclined to leave that as is, I don't think that'll hurt
anybody.

> The changes are only in the Seaside30 repository. I will move those to the Config in Seaside3.1 too so we can later publish the new Config.

I will then reintegrate my stuff :)

Best
        -Tobias

Am 08.04.2013 um 07:34 schrieb Tobias Pape <[hidden email]>:

> Am 07.04.2013 um 15:52 schrieb Johan Brichau <[hidden email]>:
>
>> I just moved the class extension of BlockContext>>renderOn: in Seaside-Pharo-Core package into another package (Seaside-Pharo-BlockContextCore) that gets loaded in all Squeak and Pharo1.x
>>
>> Seaside 3.0.8 should be stable over all platforms. I will mark it as such asap.
>> Tobias: you already marked this as stable for Squeak, but do you mind checking that again because of the package refactoring and because Seaside-Slime was not consistent with its Test package (resulting in 1 failure).
>>

> Will do.

I tested. Apart from the thing below, everything works fine :)

> On squeak, there is also one seaside test failing, which is a
> 'pass instead of expected failure', ie it fails (expectedly) on
> pharo but not on squeak.
>  I am inclined to leave that as is, I don't think that'll hurt
> anybody.

Best
        -tobias

12