Seaside + Croquet/Cobalt/Jabber question?

1 message Options

Seaside + Croquet/Cobalt/Jabber question?

John Chludzinski
I'm currently developing a suite of web apps using Croquet/Cobalt + Seaside (à la [Nikolay Suslov] http://nsuslovi.blogspot.com/2009/07/seaside-29-and-comet-to-control.html). And I want to see how I might exploit Croquet to improve my Seaside apps.  My current effort to exploit Cobalt is to develop a Jabber based Seaside chat app.

I've tried first to successively connect and send a message via some Jabber server.  Using my jabber.org account I tried  JabberBasicTests>>test03ConnectAndMessage.  This calls JabberBasicTests>>setupJabberOrgService: and JabberBasicTests>>newJabberIdentity.  I added passwd: to newJabberIdentity.  This doesn't appear to work.

What am I doing wrong?

---John