Seaside Developper Experience

Adventurer
Guys,

I've been dabbling with Seaside 3.1 in Pharo (V3 & V4) and I have noticed that there seems to be no way to invoke the debugger when an unhandled exception occurs.

According to http://www.seaside.st/documentation/debugging I'm supposed to get a stack trace and a link to invoke the debugger, but all I get is the exception title.

Is there some way to turn this functionality on?

Craig

Re: Seaside Developper Experience

mikefilonov
Hi Craig,

Try to change 'Exception Handler' of your Seaside application to 'WAWalkbackErrorHandler'. This should make Seaside to handle errors as it was before.

You may find this option using developer toolbar:
"Configure">"Filters">"WAExceptionFilter">"Configure">"Exception Handler"

-Mike

From: mikefilonov

> Try to change 'Exception Handler' of your Seaside application to
'WAWalkbackErrorHandler'. This should make Seaside to handle errors as it
was before.

> You may find this option using developer toolbar:
>"Configure">"Filters">"WAExceptionFilter">"Configure">"Exception Handler"
>
>-Mike

Thank Mike,  this works perfectly.

Craig