Seaside Dynamic SVG to smalltalkhub?

Johan Brichau-2
Dear all,

I am trying to contact the original authors of the SeasideDynamicSVG project on squeaksource:

Holger Kleinsorgen
Gerhard Oberman

-> Is it OK to move this project to the Seaside group on Smalltalk HUB and license it as MIT?

Thank you for your response!

best regards
Johan_______________________________________________
seaside mailing list

Re: Seaside Dynamic SVG to smalltalkhub?

Holger Kleinsorgen
Johan Brichau-2 wrote
I am trying to contact the original authors of the SeasideDynamicSVG project on squeaksource:

Holger Kleinsorgen
Gerhard Oberman

-> Is it OK to move this project to the Seaside group on Smalltalk HUB and license it as MIT?
ok ;)

Re: Seaside Dynamic SVG to smalltalkhub?

Gerhard Obermann
Yes!

Cheers
Gerhard

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Holger Kleinsorgen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Johan Brichau-2 wrote
> I am trying to contact the original authors of the SeasideDynamicSVG
> project on squeaksource:
>
> Holger Kleinsorgen
> Gerhard Oberman
>
> -> Is it OK to move this project to the Seaside group on Smalltalk HUB and
> license it as MIT?

ok ;)