Seaside Hosting

Patricio Plaza A.
Hi All,

I'd like to configure a Seaside server to hosting, and I 'd like to ask if somebody have some standard documentation of server configuration to get started with it?

Thanks in advance,

Patricio

Re: Seaside Hosting

Lukas Renggli
> I'd like to configure a Seaside server to hosting, and I 'd like to ask if
> somebody have some standard documentation of server configuration to get
> started with it?

http://book.seaside.st/book/advanced/deployment/deployment-seasidehosting

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Seaside Hosting

Patricio Plaza A.
Hi Lukas,

I hope you're going well. I'm thinking in my own server hosting to developing applications, do you have some recommendations about it?

Regards,

Patricio

2011/7/29 Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>
> I'd like to configure a Seaside server to hosting, and I 'd like to ask if
> somebody have some standard documentation of server configuration to get
> started with it?

http://book.seaside.st/book/advanced/deployment/deployment-seasidehosting

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Seaside Hosting

Patricio Plaza A.
Lukas,

Sorry for misunderstand your link, the next page have the information required.

Thanks!

Patricio

2011/7/29 Patricio Plaza <[hidden email]>
Hi Lukas,

I hope you're going well. I'm thinking in my own server hosting to developing applications, do you have some recommendations about it?

Regards,

Patricio

2011/7/29 Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>
> I'd like to configure a Seaside server to hosting, and I 'd like to ask if
> somebody have some standard documentation of server configuration to get
> started with it?

http://book.seaside.st/book/advanced/deployment/deployment-seasidehosting

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Seaside Hosting

Lukas Renggli
> Sorry for misunderstand your link, the next page have the information

Ahh ok, I must have misunderstood your question :-)

Indeed, the whole chapter should be interesting to you. Let us know if
you have other questions.

Lukas

> required.
> Thanks!
> Patricio
> 2011/7/29 Patricio Plaza <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Hi Lukas,
>> I hope you're going well. I'm thinking in my own server hosting to
>> developing applications, do you have some recommendations about it?
>> Regards,
>> Patricio

>>> http://book.seaside.st/book/advanced/deployment/deployment-seasidehosting
>>>
>>> Cheers,