Seaside Installer Problems

tblanchard
people.advantive.com - server not found?

Is this a transient error that might be fixed tomorrow?

Re: Seaside Installer Problems

Göran Krampe
Hi!

> people.advantive.com - server not found?
>
> Is this a transient error that might be fixed tomorrow?

That's Stephen Pair's old site, probably not available anymore.

Which package is this about? I could perhaps tweak some SM entries or
whatever.

regrads, Göran

Re: Seaside Installer Problems

tblanchard
Not sure - I downloaded SeasideInstaller-lr.11.mcz from squeakmap and loaded it from the file list.

I get multiple notifiers about that site.

On Feb 1, 2007, at 12:35 AM, Göran Krampe wrote:

Hi!

people.advantive.com - server not found?

Is this a transient error that might be fixed tomorrow?

That's Stephen Pair's old site, probably not available anymore.

Which package is this about? I could perhaps tweak some SM entries or
whatever.

regrads, Göran

Re: Seaside Installer Problems

Lukas Renggli
> Not sure - I downloaded SeasideInstaller-lr.11.mcz from squeakmap and loaded
> it from the file list.
>
> I get multiple notifiers about that site.

Did you try to update SqueakMap. The installer assumes to be installed
from there and to find an up-to date map.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Seaside Installer Problems

Göran Krampe
Hi!

>> Not sure - I downloaded SeasideInstaller-lr.11.mcz from squeakmap and
>> loaded
>> it from the file list.
>>
>> I get multiple notifiers about that site.
>
> Did you try to update SqueakMap. The installer assumes to be installed
> from there and to find an up-to date map.
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas

Ah, duh. Right, that must be it. I didn't think of that because I couldn't
figure out how it could have been out of date since you accessed
SeasideInstaller but as you say - you used the *filelist*... bad move. :)

regards, Göran