Seaside - Is it worth my time investment or is it already dead...

Seaside - Is it worth my time investment or is it already dead...

Nelson Pingitore
Is learning Seaside worth my time and effort or has it been abandoned already?  I did not see much change happening at the Seaside web home page.

Re: Seaside - Is it worth my time investment or is it already dead...

mmimica
Why fixing it if it ain't broken?

Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net

Re: Seaside - Is it worth my time investment or is it already dead...

Damien Cassou
On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 3:44 AM, Nelson Pingitore
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is learning Seaside worth my time and effort or has it been abandoned
> already?  I did not see much change happening at the Seaside web home page.

I see recent commits in http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside31/ but you
might better ask on Seaside mailing list
<[hidden email]>

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: Seaside - Is it worth my time investment or is it already dead...

Dale Henrichs
Nelson,

Seaside has not been abandoned.

If the Seaside model of web development is appealing to you[1], then it is worth spending the time learning it...

Dale

[1] http://book.seaside.st/book/introduction/what-is-seaside

| Is learning Seaside worth my time and effort or has it been abandoned
| already? I did not see much change happening at the Seaside web home
| page.

Re: Seaside - Is it worth my time investment or is it already dead...

askoh
Administrator
Should the model be appealing? It is an evolutionary deadend?

Thanks,
Aik-Siong Koh