Seaside List Appology

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi All,

I've been working way too hard, but that is no excuse for my rather harsh
tone, and feelings at the time.  I consider Philippe to be a very important
part of our community which I believe includes everyone not just people from
Squeak.  I love reading posts from James Patterson, Dan Ingalls, John
Maloney, Andreas Raab, Eliot Miranda and Dale Henrichs.  Just because people
are making money from Cincom, Sun, MIT, Qwaq, Cadence, Gemstone, or even
Swazoo for that matter doesn't make them any less a part of our community.
For those of you I didn't list you are included too, there are way too many
great people in our community to list them all, and I'm proud to be a part
of it.

So in that line, I'm sorry.  Philippe is tops in my book and I really
appreciate your work and the work of the Seaside community.  I think the
Weekly Squeak helps to show my commitment to all of you and I appreciate
your support in return.  Philippe if you would rather not have posts of the
summaries I will support that out of respect to you and your position in the
community.  It's really up to you.

Thanks,
Ron Teitelbaum
Squeak News Team Member

Re: Seaside List Appology

Philippe Marschall
2008/3/29, Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>:

> Hi All,
>
>  I've been working way too hard, but that is no excuse for my rather harsh
>  tone, and feelings at the time.  I consider Philippe to be a very important
>  part of our community which I believe includes everyone not just people from
>  Squeak.  I love reading posts from James Patterson, Dan Ingalls, John
>  Maloney, Andreas Raab, Eliot Miranda and Dale Henrichs.  Just because people
>  are making money from Cincom, Sun, MIT, Qwaq, Cadence, Gemstone, or even
>  Swazoo for that matter doesn't make them any less a part of our community.
>  For those of you I didn't list you are included too, there are way too many
>  great people in our community to list them all, and I'm proud to be a part
>  of it.
>
>  So in that line, I'm sorry.  Philippe is tops in my book and I really
>  appreciate your work and the work of the Seaside community.  I think the
>  Weekly Squeak helps to show my commitment to all of you and I appreciate
>  your support in return.  Philippe if you would rather not have posts of the
>  summaries I will support that out of respect to you and your position in the
>  community.  It's really up to you.

Most people said it adds value for them so I guess I was wrong. It is
now my turn to apologize myself, thank you for your contribution and
ask you to continue.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Seaside List Appology

Michael Haupt-3
Hi Philippe,

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 11:02 PM, Philippe Marschall
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>  Most people said it adds value for them so I guess I was wrong. It is
>  now my turn to apologize myself, thank you for your contribution and
>  ask you to continue.

thank you. Will do.

Best,

Michael

Re: Seaside List Appology

Victor-67
I loved both apologies.  This is what civilized people do.  Learn, change as
needed, and move on.  :-)

VĂ­ctor

> 2008/3/29, Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi All,
>>
>>  I've been working way too hard, but that is no excuse for my rather
>> harsh
>>  tone, and feelings at the time.  I consider Philippe to be a very
>> important
>>  part of our community which I believe includes everyone not just people
>> from
>>  Squeak.  I love reading posts from James Patterson, Dan Ingalls, John
>>  Maloney, Andreas Raab, Eliot Miranda and Dale Henrichs.  Just because
>> people
>>  are making money from Cincom, Sun, MIT, Qwaq, Cadence, Gemstone, or even
>>  Swazoo for that matter doesn't make them any less a part of our
>> community.
>>  For those of you I didn't list you are included too, there are way too
>> many
>>  great people in our community to list them all, and I'm proud to be a
>> part
>>  of it.
>>
>>  So in that line, I'm sorry.  Philippe is tops in my book and I really
>>  appreciate your work and the work of the Seaside community.  I think the
>>  Weekly Squeak helps to show my commitment to all of you and I appreciate
>>  your support in return.  Philippe if you would rather not have posts of
>> the
>>  summaries I will support that out of respect to you and your position in
>> the
>>  community.  It's really up to you.
>
> Most people said it adds value for them so I guess I was wrong. It is
> now my turn to apologize myself, thank you for your contribution and
> ask you to continue.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

RE: Seaside List Appology

Ron Teitelbaum
Thanks Philippe!  Thank you too for your contributions.  Your work is really
great!

Ron