Seaside + Magma + Squeak3.9 = BANG !

Hilaire Fernandes-3
I have found that with this set up it is easiy to set Squeak in hanging
state.
The same set up with 3.8 work pretty well.
Does other have the same experience?
I have to note that I have been using Magma+Squeak3.9 and it worked
pretty well

Hilaire

Re: Seaside + Magma + Squeak3.9 = BANG !

Hilaire Fernandes-3
After some more investigation, it appears my problem came from a design
problem of myself when I mixed Seaside component and Magma transaction,
and when the back button was intensively used.

For the interested I have reported with more details in the Magma ml.

Hilaire