[Seaside News] Smalltalkhub, ConfigurationOfSeaside3, Seaside3.1

[Seaside News] Smalltalkhub, ConfigurationOfSeaside3, Seaside3.1

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Seasiders,

The Seaside repository moved to Smalltalkhub, a new ConfigurationOfSeaside3 was created and Seaside 3.1 is in release candidate mode.

Current stable release for all platforms is 3.0.8 (with a final bugfix release 3.0.9 coming up).
Seaside 3.1 has all tests green on Pharo 1.4 and 2.0. We are working on Gemstone and Squeak

Seaside and all Seaside team curated projects can be found here:
        http://www.smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside

We have grouped all Metacello configurations for these projects in a single repository:
        http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main

Important: there now is a single configuration for both Seaside 3.0 and Seaside 3.1: ConfigurationOfSeaside3

To load current stable Seaside 3.0.8:

        Gofer new
                url: 'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
                package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
                load.
        ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside3) project version: #stable) load

To load Seaside 3.1.0:

        ((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside3) project version: '3.1.0') load

Stay tuned for a follow-up email on Seaside3.1

For the Seaside team,
Johan, Philippe, Dale, John_______________________________________________
seaside mailing list

Re: [Pharo-dev] [Seaside News] Smalltalkhub, ConfigurationOfSeaside3, Seaside3.1

Tudor Girba-2
Great work!

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"To utilize feedback, you first have to acquire it."

Re: [Seaside News] Smalltalkhub, ConfigurationOfSeaside3, Seaside3.1

Tobias Pape
Am 14.09.2013 um 10:33 schrieb Johan Brichau <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Seasiders,
>
> The Seaside repository moved to Smalltalkhub, a new ConfigurationOfSeaside3 was created and Seaside 3.1 is in release candidate mode.
>
> Current stable release for all platforms is 3.0.8 (with a final bugfix release 3.0.9 coming up).
> Seaside 3.1 has all tests green on Pharo 1.4 and 2.0. We are working on Gemstone and Squeak

Squeak should now work just fine, too.
For Squeak (and Pharo, but I haven't checked up to which version),
the WebServer of Andrea’s WebClient is made available as Server adaptor again.

Best
        -Tobias