Seaside + Pharo: Someway to set a timeout?

Seaside + Pharo: Someway to set a timeout?

StormByte
When you are investing time into testing seaside and pharo, if you are not
an expert, like me, you usually run examples, change and implement new
things and so.

The problem is that, it happened to me more than 1 time, that in a test,
pharo, or seaside, completelly hangs and became unresponsive.

In that case, all the work is lost and it is frustrating :(

Anyway to configure pharo and/or seaside to have a maximum time for being
busy and forcedly end the non ending task after a timeout or something
similar?

I appreciate any hints on this.

Thanks

Re: Seaside + Pharo: Someway to set a timeout?

Paul DeBruicker
Not sure about a timeout, but you can hit

right alt + .   (or right cmd + . )

to break into whatever process has locked up the UI and stop it so you can undo the change that started the unending process.

David Carlos Manuelda wrote

Paul DeBruicker wrote:

> Not sure about a timeout, but you can hit
>
> right alt + .   (or right cmd + . )
>
> to break into whatever process has locked up the UI and stop it so you can
> undo the change that started the unending process.

Oh, you are my life saviour!
So simple and in front of my eyes, and did not even found it before.

Many many thanks :)