Seaside & Scriptaculous on PocketPC

Nicolás Cañibano
Hi list,
        I would like to know what are the limitations on using Seaside
& Scriptaculous on a PocketPC browser (i.e. Pocket IE). We are
planning to use the seaside framework in our research project,
involving context-aware applications on mobile devices and distributed
systems.

Thanks in advance,
                  Cani

--
Nicolás Cañibano
[hidden email]

         LIFIA
         Facultad de Informática
         UNLP

Re: Seaside & Scriptaculous on PocketPC

Lukas Renggli
>         I would like to know what are the limitations on using Seaside
> & Scriptaculous on a PocketPC browser (i.e. Pocket IE). We are
> planning to use the seaside framework in our research project,
> involving context-aware applications on mobile devices and distributed
> systems.

I guess there are no problems with Seaside. I don't know if
script.aculo.us works on Pocket IE, as far as I know this browser does
not share the same codebase as IE 6. Maybe you should check that at
the Scriptaculous site, they have a list with supported browsers at:

http://wiki.script.aculo.us/scriptaculous/show/SupportedBrowsers

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli