Seaside Sprint - Mariano, Tobias, D. Simmons or C. Cunnington please read

Seaside Sprint - Mariano, Tobias, D. Simmons or C. Cunnington please read

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
One of the above people please be at the Pollack Hall breakfast room Saturday 8:30 am or call Dale H. after 7:30 at his room JBG018 so the Seaside sprint can get into the room.

Thanks.
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Seaside Sprint - Mariano, Tobias, D. Simmons or C. Cunnington please read

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi. I have just come to the residence and I didn't know in which building I was going to be. I am finally at Chancellors Court. So, I will at breakfast tomorrow (Saturday) at  8:30.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 10:55 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
One of the above people please be at the Pollack Hall breakfast room Saturday
8:30 am or call Dale H. after 7:30 at his room JBG018 so the Seaside sprint
can get into the room.

Thanks.
Sean

Mariano