Seaside Sprint after ESUG

Philippe Marschall
Hi

There will again be a Seaside Sprint after ESUG, on Friday and
Saturday, maybe even on Sunday if enough people are left. Laurent is
helping us find a location.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Seaside Sprint after ESUG

Dale Henrichs-3
Cool!

| There will again be a Seaside Sprint after ESUG, on Friday and
| Saturday, maybe even on Sunday if enough people are left. Laurent is
| helping us find a location.
|
| Cheers
| Philippe

Re: Seaside Sprint after ESUG

Johan Brichau-2
Good!

I will be there until saturday afternoon.
Need to be home by sunday morning...

On 07 Jul 2013, at 19:15, "Dale K. Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cool!

Carl Gundel-2
I've got to make it to ESUG!  :-)

What would be the most important new features of Seaside in the last few years?  I'm still developing on an old version and haven't had the time to keep up.

-Carl

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:07 AM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good!

I will be there until saturday afternoon.
Need to be home by sunday morning...

On 07 Jul 2013, at 19:15, "Dale K. Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cool!

Hannes Hirzel
On 7/11/13, Carl Gundel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've got to make it to ESUG!  :-)
>
> What would be the most important new features of Seaside in the last few
> years?  I'm still developing on an old version

which one?

-H.

 and haven't had the time to

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 4:18 PM, Carl Gundel <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've got to make it to ESUG!  :-)
>
> What would be the most important new features of Seaside in the last few
> years?  I'm still developing on an old version and haven't had the time to
> keep up.

Nothing really radical:
- lots of new dialects are supported including GemStone/S and VASt
- Seaside-REST
- a lot of micro optimisations and clean ups
- it's possible to load only parts of Seaside you're interested in
- combine the above two and it's quite easy to build your own web
framework using Seaside
- #isolate doesn't work anymore :-(

Cheers
Philippe