Seaside Sprint at ESUG 2011

Philippe Marschall
Hi

Anyone for a Seaside Sprint at ESUG 2011 for one or two days after the
conference?

Note that ESUG is five days (!) without the camp, it ends on Friday.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Seaside Sprint at ESUG 2011

Dale Henrichs
Count me in...

Dale

On Apr 1, 2011, at 3:52 AM, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> Hi
>
> Anyone for a Seaside Sprint at ESUG 2011 for one or two days after the
> conference?
>
> Note that ESUG is five days (!) without the camp, it ends on Friday.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

Re: Seaside Sprint at ESUG 2011

John O'Keefe
+1

This will make a 9 day ESUG -- 2 day Camp Smalltalk, 5 day ESUG Conference, and 2 day Seaside Sprint.  This will be great!!

John O'Keefe [|], Principal Smalltalk Architect, Instantiations Inc.
Skype: john_okeefe2     Mobile:  +1 919 417-3181 (Business hours USA Eastern Time zone (GMT -5))
[hidden email]
http://www.instantiations.com
VA Smalltalk...Onward and Upward!

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 6:52 AM, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

Anyone for a Seaside Sprint at ESUG 2011 for one or two days after the
conference?

Note that ESUG is five days (!) without the camp, it ends on Friday.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Seaside Sprint at ESUG 2011

Julian Fitzell-2
Until a few days ago I would have said right on (in fact I did say
that when you asked me earlier :) ) but when I actually checked the
dates yesterday and compared my two calendars I realized I have a
wedding to attend that weekend. So I'm afraid I won't be able to stay
past Friday this year.

Julian

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Philippe Marschall
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Anyone for a Seaside Sprint at ESUG 2011 for one or two days after the
> conference?
>
> Note that ESUG is five days (!) without the camp, it ends on Friday.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

Re: Seaside Sprint at ESUG 2011

Julian Fitzell-2
Which, in case it wasn't clear, was in no way a suggestion that you
shouldn't go ahead as planned (there's really not other time to do it)

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Julian Fitzell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Until a few days ago I would have said right on (in fact I did say
> that when you asked me earlier :) ) but when I actually checked the
> dates yesterday and compared my two calendars I realized I have a
> wedding to attend that weekend. So I'm afraid I won't be able to stay
> past Friday this year.
>
> Julian
>
> On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Philippe Marschall
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Anyone for a Seaside Sprint at ESUG 2011 for one or two days after the
>> conference?
>>
>> Note that ESUG is five days (!) without the camp, it ends on Friday.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Philippe

Re: Seaside Sprint at ESUG 2011

Johan Brichau-2
I will probably join in as well for Saturday

On 01 Apr 2011, at 12:52, Philippe Marschall wrote:

> Hi
>
> Anyone for a Seaside Sprint at ESUG 2011 for one or two days after the
> conference?
>
> Note that ESUG is five days (!) without the camp, it ends on Friday.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

Re: Seaside Sprint at ESUG 2011

NorbertHartl
I would like to join, too. But I don't know yet if I will have enough time. I just thought a 50% subscription is better than none :)

Norbert