Seaside: WACache had the subclass responsibility to implement #store:

Seaside: WACache had the subclass responsibility to implement #store:

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hi all,

If run a new Seaside image then instal BootstrapMagrite I can no more access the list of running apps in the seaside image from a browser
I type in firefox localhost:8080 and I get :
WACache had the subclass responsibility to implement #store:

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Abdelghani

Re: Seaside: WACache had the subclass responsibility to implement #store:

Paul DeBruicker
Hi Abdelghani,

There is a seaside specific list here:  http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html  You'll have better luck getting prompt answers there.

How did you install BootstrapMagritte?

WACache is an abstract class in Seaside 3.2 so maybe the install process got something wrong.

Paul

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list wrote