"Seaside: Your Next Web Framework" at MySpace.com - video is up

"Seaside: Your Next Web Framework" at MySpace.com - video is up

Randal L. Schwartz

Note: I haven't seen this video yet (it just went up), but I *lived* it,
so I presume it's ok.  :)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35394470

Enjoy.

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

Re: "Seaside: Your Next Web Framework" at MySpace.com - video is up

Bountiful Baby Sales

On Jun 4, 2008, at 10:49 AM, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Note: I haven't seen this video yet (it just went up), but I *lived*
> it,
> so I presume it's ok.  :)
>
> http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35394470
>
> Enjoy.

I'm watching it now.  It looks very good.

One minor correction (so far): you mention in the video that
VisualWorks uses ENVY for team programming.  VisualWorks has not used
ENVY since the 3.0 days, about 8 or so years ago.  ENVY is exclusively
used by VisualAge (from IBM, but now from Instantiations).
VisualWorks has used something else, called StORE, for the last 8 or
so years.

Nevin

Re: "Seaside: Your Next Web Framework" at MySpace.com - video is up

Jason Rogers-4
Nice overview, except we can't see the slides behind you.  I didn't
finish it -- I stopped around when you started demonstrating the
message finder in Squeak.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 12:49 PM, Randal L. Schwartz
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Note: I haven't seen this video yet (it just went up), but I *lived* it,
> so I presume it's ok.  :)
>
> http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35394470
>
> Enjoy.

> <[hidden email]> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
> See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave
himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20

Re: "Seaside: Your Next Web Framework" at MySpace.com - video is up

Randal L. Schwartz

Jason> Nice overview, except we can't see the slides behind you.  I didn't
Jason> finish it -- I stopped around when you started demonstrating the
Jason> message finder in Squeak.

The slides are available at my smalltalk blog, linked in my .sig below.

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

Re: "Seaside: Your Next Web Framework" at MySpace.com - video is up

SeanTAllen

On Jun 4, 2008, at 12:49 PM, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Note: I haven't seen this video yet (it just went up), but I *lived*
> it,
> so I presume it's ok.  :)
>
> http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35394470
>
> Enjoy.

does this mean i don't have to go to your talk at smalltalk solutions?
*)

Re: "Seaside: Your Next Web Framework" at MySpace.com - video is up

Randal L. Schwartz
My talk at StS os not this one. It's about persistsnce.

Sent from my iPhone!