Seaside #addLoadScript: question

Louis LaBrunda
Hi Everyone,

Is there some restriction as to where #addLoadScript: can be sent?  I am sending #addLoadScript: in two or three places in a Seaside program.  One of them doesn't seem to get the script added to the onload function.  Am I forgetting some restriction or doing something else wrong?

Lou

Re: Seaside #addLoadScript: question

Louis LaBrunda
Hi,

I saw somewhere that as of Seaside 3.1 #addLoadScript: wants a sub class of JSObject and not a string.

After playing around this:

html document addLoadScript: (JSScript new goto: ('#%1' bindWith: jumpSpot)).

worked.  It is different form what I used before but it works and that is what counts.

Lou