Seaside and Winlike?

Volker Zink-2
I am new to Seaside but would like to use Seaside with Winlike
(www.winlike.de - its in german, but you can click for an english
version) as an Javascript Window Manager to build a Web-application.
Does someone has some experience with Seaside and Winlike? Is this
problematic or no problem at all?

Volker

RE: Seaside and Winlike?

Sebastián Sastre
As far as I know no exploration has been made on that regard. Certainly
could be interesting to see what seaside+winlike equation should bring to
us.

Regards,

Sebastian