Seaside at Toronto Smalltalk User Group, Monday May 11

1 message Options

Seaside at Toronto Smalltalk User Group, Monday May 11

Bob Nemec

The Toronto Smalltalk User Group is meeting Monday, May 11 at 6:30 (see the web site for location details www.Smalltalk.Toronto.on.ca).

Lately our meetings have been workshops, where we bring demos or ask questions.  And it's almost always Seaside related.  At the next meeting we will discuss modelling domain classes for streaming video content, "interfaces" in a Smalltalk context, a Seaside interface derived from a VW application, and anything else that comes up.

If you're in the area, feel free to drop by.  Everyone is welcome.

Bob Nemec
www.Smalltalk.Toronto.on.ca
Bob Nemec