Seaside book

squeakman
Hello List,

I purchased the Seaside book back when it first came out.  Is there a
way to get an updated pdf without having to buy the book again?

Does my original purchase give me some type of upgrade discount?

Thanks,
Frank

Re: Seaside book

Lukas Renggli
Hi Frank,

You can use the same URL you got back when you bought the original to download the latest PDF version.

Lukas

On 15 August 2012 17:16, squeakman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello List,

I purchased the Seaside book back when it first came out.  Is there a way to get an updated pdf without having to buy the book again?

Does my original purchase give me some type of upgrade discount?

Thanks,
Frank

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Seaside book

squeakman
On 15/08/2012 11:21 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> You can use the same URL you got back when you bought the original to
> download the latest PDF version.
>
> Lukas

I looked back in my email, I can only find the PayPal receipt of Jan 30,
2010.  I cannot find the url or any other related emails.

Am I out of luck? Is my only option to buy a new copy?

Thanks

Re: Seaside book

squeakman
On 15/08/2012 11:21 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> You can use the same URL you got back when you bought the original to
> download the latest PDF version.
>
> Lukas

I looked back in my email, I can only find the PayPal receipt of Jan 30,
2010.  I cannot find the url or any other related emails.

Am I out of luck? Is my only option to buy a new copy?

Thanks

Re: Seaside book

squeakman
On 15/08/2012 11:21 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> You can use the same URL you got back when you bought the original to
> download the latest PDF version.
>
> Lukas

Hi Lukas,

I looked back in my email, I can only find the PayPal receipt of Jan 30,
2010.  I cannot find the url or any other related emails.

Am I out of luck? Is my only option to buy a new copy?

Thanks,
Frank

Re: Seaside book

squeakman
so sorry about the multiple posts - I was having trouble with Thunderbird.