Seaside chapter

Masashi Umezawa-4
Hello,

The Japanese translation project of PBE is just under way, and I'm now
translating chapter 12 - Seaside by Example.
What I'm concerned about is that the content is based on Seaside 2.8.
Will it be updated to 3.0-based one in PBE 2? If so, is it better to
wait for the updated version?

Best regards,
--
[:masashi | ^umezawa]

Re: Seaside chapter

stephane ducasse
Hello

Yes it would be better.
We could change the seaside chapter in english too or may be that you do it directly since it may be simpler
while doing the japanese translation.

Stef