Seaside combo box

Long Haired David
Hi there. I have a list of items which are the existing options and I want to provide the facility to add a new option. I know this as a combo box.

Can this be done in Seaside? I am using the select: method to create the list but can't see a way to add the input box.

David

Message sent using Winmail Mail Server

David
Totally Objects
Doing Smalltalk since 1989

Re: Seaside combo box

Esteban A. Maringolo
David,

The "ComboBox" (VB lingo) is a useful widget but not one that is
provided by HTML only <select> (aka "DropDownList").

So if you need it you have to resort to external JS/CSS components [1]
and wrap it like I did with Bootstrap-Select [2].

Regards,

[1] https://bootstrap-combobox-test.herokuapp.com/
[2] https://github.com/eMaringolo/seaside-bootstrap-select

Esteban A. Maringolo