[Seaside-dev] ConfigurationOfSeaside available

[Seaside-dev] ConfigurationOfSeaside available

Dale
First load the configuration.

For Pharo:
  Gofer new
        squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside';
        load.
For Squeak:
  - load the latest version of ConfigurationOfSeaside from http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository

Then pick the Seaside variant you want to load:

  "Seaside 2.8"
  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 2.8'.
  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 2.8 Examples'.
  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte'.
  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte Tests'.
  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier'.
  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier Tests'.
  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier AddOns'.

  "Seaside 3.0"
  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 3.0'.
  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 3.0 Tests'.
  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte2'.
  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte2 Tests'.
  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2'.
  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2 Tests'.
  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2 AddOns'.

I've tested the various loads with PharoCore-1.0-10508rc2 and Squeak3.11-8931-alpha. The tests aren't 100% green on either platform...

Dale

Re: [Seaside-dev] ConfigurationOfSeaside available

Lukas Renggli
>  "Seaside 2.8"
>  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 2.8'.
>  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 2.8 Examples'.
>  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte'.
>  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte Tests'.
>  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier'.
>  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier Tests'.
>  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier AddOns'.
>
>  "Seaside 3.0"
>  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 3.0'.
>  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 3.0 Tests'.
>  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte2'.
>  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte2 Tests'.
>  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2'.
>  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2 Tests'.
>  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2 AddOns'.
>
> I've tested the various loads with PharoCore-1.0-10508rc2 and Squeak3.11-8931-alpha. The tests aren't 100% green on either platform...

That's cool. I am going to use that on the build server.

Why are the tests not green?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Seaside-dev] ConfigurationOfSeaside available

Dale
I haven't looked ... at first blush I figured that things were in development and I didn't take the next step:(

Dale
----- "Lukas Renggli" <[hidden email]> wrote:

| >  "Seaside 2.8"
| >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 2.8'.
| >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 2.8
| Examples'.
| >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte'.
| >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte
| Tests'.
| >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier'.
| >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier Tests'.
| >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier AddOns'.
| >
| >  "Seaside 3.0"
| >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 3.0'.
| >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 3.0
| Tests'.
| >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte2'.
| >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte2
| Tests'.
| >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2'.
| >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2 Tests'.
| >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2 AddOns'.
| >
| > I've tested the various loads with PharoCore-1.0-10508rc2 and
| Squeak3.11-8931-alpha. The tests aren't 100% green on either
| platform...
|
| That's cool. I am going to use that on the build server.
|
| Why are the tests not green?
|
| Lukas
|
| --
| Lukas Renggli
| http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Seaside-dev] ConfigurationOfSeaside available

Dale
I will take a closer look today.

Dale

----- "Dale Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:

| I haven't looked ... at first blush I figured that things were in
| development and I didn't take the next step:(
|
| Dale
| ----- "Lukas Renggli" <[hidden email]> wrote:
|
| | >  "Seaside 2.8"
| | >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside
| 2.8'.
| | >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 2.8
| | Examples'.
| | >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte'.
| | >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte
| | Tests'.
| | >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier'.
| | >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier Tests'.
| | >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier
| AddOns'.
| | >
| | >  "Seaside 3.0"
| | >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside
| 3.0'.
| | >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 3.0
| | Tests'.
| | >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte2'.
| | >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Magritte2
| | Tests'.
| | >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2'.
| | >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2
| Tests'.
| | >  ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Pier2
| AddOns'.
| | >
| | > I've tested the various loads with PharoCore-1.0-10508rc2 and
| | Squeak3.11-8931-alpha. The tests aren't 100% green on either
| | platform...
| |
| | That's cool. I am going to use that on the build server.
| |
| | Why are the tests not green?
| |
| | Lukas
| |
| | --
| | Lukas Renggli
| | http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Seaside-dev] ConfigurationOfSeaside available

Dale
Out of 5219 tests rung:

 Errors:
  WAPharoFunctionalTestsDefaultHandlersTest>>testAllTests
 Failures:
  WACanvasBrushTest>>testMultiSelectTag
  WACanvasBrushTest>>testSelectTag
  WAPackagingTest>>testPackagingValidity

The error looks like an initialization issue. the two select tag failures aren't obvious to me. the WAPackagingTest is on me...

Dale
----- "Dale Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:

| I will take a closer look today.
|
| Dale
|
| ----- "Dale Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:
|
| | I haven't looked ... at first blush I figured that things were in
| | development and I didn't take the next step:(
| |
| | Dale
| | ----- "Lukas Renggli" <[hidden email]> wrote:
| |
| | 2.8'.
| 2.8
| | | Examples'.
| | | Tests'.
| Tests'.
| | AddOns'.

| | 3.0'.
| 3.0
| | | Tests'.
| 'Magritte2'.
| | | Tests'.
| | Tests'.
| | AddOns'.

| | | Squeak3.11-8931-alpha. The tests aren't 100% green on either
| | | platform...
| | |
| | | That's cool. I am going to use that on the build server.
| | |
| | | Why are the tests not green?
| | |
| | | Lukas
| | |

2010/1/27 Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]>:
> Out of 5219 tests rung:
>
>  Errors:
>  WAPharoFunctionalTestsDefaultHandlersTest>>testAllTests
>  Failures:
>  WACanvasBrushTest>>testMultiSelectTag
>  WACanvasBrushTest>>testSelectTag

These 3 I fixed recently. Did you load the latest code?

Lukas

>  WAPackagingTest>>testPackagingValidity
>
> The error looks like an initialization issue. the two select tag failures aren't obvious to me. the WAPackagingTest is on me...
>
> Dale
> ----- "Dale Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> | I will take a closer look today.
> |
> | Dale
> |
> | ----- "Dale Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> |
> | | I haven't looked ... at first blush I figured that things were in
> | | development and I didn't take the next step:(
> | |
> | | Dale
> | | ----- "Lukas Renggli" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> | |
> | | 2.8'.
> | 2.8
> | Tests'.
> | | AddOns'.

> | | 3.0'.
> | 3.0
> | 'Magritte2'.
> | | Tests'.
> | | AddOns'.

> | | |
> | | |
> | | |
> | | |

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Seaside-dev] ConfigurationOfSeaside available

Dale
I took the latest code as of (1/22/2010 12:06) ... I'll update push a newer version out ...

Dale
----- "Lukas Renggli" <[hidden email]> wrote:

| 2010/1/27 Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]>:
| > Out of 5219 tests rung:
| >
| >  Errors:
| >  WAPharoFunctionalTestsDefaultHandlersTest>>testAllTests
| >  Failures:
| >  WACanvasBrushTest>>testMultiSelectTag
| >  WACanvasBrushTest>>testSelectTag
|
| These 3 I fixed recently. Did you load the latest code?
|
| Lukas
|

| >  WAPackagingTest>>testPackagingValidity
| >
| > The error looks like an initialization issue. the two select tag
| failures aren't obvious to me. the WAPackagingTest is on me...
| >
| > Dale
| > ----- "Dale Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:
| >
| > | I will take a closer look today.
| > |
| > | Dale
| > |
| > | ----- "Dale Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:
| > |
| in
| > | |
| > | |
| 'Seaside
| 'Seaside
| > | 2.8
| 'Magritte'.
| 'Magritte
| > | Tests'.

| 'Seaside
| 'Seaside
| > | 3.0
| > | 'Magritte2'.
| 'Magritte2
| 'Pier2'.

| and
| > | | |
| > | | |
| > | | |
| > | | |

| --
| Lukas Renggli
| http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Seaside-dev] ConfigurationOfSeaside available

Dale
A new version of ConfigurationOfSeaside has been pushed (1.0.1) and all of the tests are green for seaside2.8/magritte/pier and seaside3.0/magritte/pier (on pharo).

The scripts stay the same since they use #latestVersion...

Dale
----- "Dale Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:

| I took the latest code as of (1/22/2010 12:06) ... I'll update push a
| newer version out ...
|
| Dale
| ----- "Lukas Renggli" <[hidden email]> wrote:
|
| | 2010/1/27 Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]>:
| | > Out of 5219 tests rung:
| | >
| | >  Errors:
| | >  WAPharoFunctionalTestsDefaultHandlersTest>>testAllTests
| | >  Failures:
| | >  WACanvasBrushTest>>testMultiSelectTag
| | >  WACanvasBrushTest>>testSelectTag
| |
| | These 3 I fixed recently. Did you load the latest code?
| |
| | Lukas
| |
| |
| | >  WAPackagingTest>>testPackagingValidity
| | >
| | > The error looks like an initialization issue. the two select tag
| | failures aren't obvious to me. the WAPackagingTest is on me...
| | >
| | > Dale

| | > |
| | > |
| | > |
| were
| | in
| | > | |
| | > | |
| | 'Seaside
| | 'Seaside
| | 'Magritte'.
| | 'Magritte
| 'Pier'.

| | 'Seaside
| | 'Seaside
| | 'Magritte2
| | 'Pier2'.
| 'Pier2
| 'Pier2

| | and
| either
| | > | | |
| | > | | |
| | > | | |
| | > | | |

| |
| |
| |
| | --
| | Lukas Renggli
| | http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Seaside-dev] ConfigurationOfSeaside available

Julian Fitzell-2
Hi Dale,

Did you notice the new Grease-Slime and Grease-Tests-Slime packages
John just created?

Julian

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 5:27 PM, Dale Henrichs
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> A new version of ConfigurationOfSeaside has been pushed (1.0.1) and all of the tests are green for seaside2.8/magritte/pier and seaside3.0/magritte/pier (on pharo).
>
> The scripts stay the same since they use #latestVersion...
>
> Dale
> ----- "Dale Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> | I took the latest code as of (1/22/2010 12:06) ... I'll update push a
> | newer version out ...
> |
> | Dale
> | ----- "Lukas Renggli" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> | |
> | | These 3 I fixed recently. Did you load the latest code?
> | |
> | | Lukas
> | |
> | |

> | | failures aren't obvious to me. the WAPackagingTest is on me...

> | | > |
> | | > |
> | | > |
> | were
> | | in
> | | > | |
> | | > | |
> | | 'Seaside
> | | 'Seaside
> | | 'Magritte'.
> | | 'Magritte
> | 'Pier'.

> | | 'Seaside
> | | 'Seaside
> | | 'Magritte2
> | | 'Pier2'.
> | 'Pier2
> | 'Pier2

> | | and
> | either
> | | > | | |
> | | > | | |
> | | > | | |
> | | > | | |

> | |
> | |
> | |
> | | --
> | | Lukas Renggli
> | | http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: [Seaside-dev] ConfigurationOfSeaside available

Julian Fitzell-2
Hm.. did I break the backtracking tests? I just recently moved some
snapshot-related extension methods out of Grease-Core and into...
Seaside-Core I think. The tests are passing for me but maybe
something's in my image that didn't get committed? What's the failure?

Julian

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 8:19 PM, Dale Henrichs
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've just loaded and ran tests on Squeak3.11-8931-alpha:
>
> Seaside2.8:
>  3 failures
>    MAExtentsionsTest>>testTimePrintOn:
>    WABacktrackingTest>>testDictionary
>    WABacktrackingTest>>testOrderedCollection
>  9 errors
>    WAFileLibraryTests attempting removeAllFoundIn: on an Array and ending
>    with a shouldNotImplement
>
> Seaside3.0:
>  2 failures
>    MAExtentsionsTest>>testTimePrintOn:
>    WABacktrackingTest>>testDictionary
>
> BTW, how do you used Installer to get the latest package loaded? I tried
> (Installer ss project: 'MetacelloRepository')
>    install: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside'.
>
> When anm older version of ConfigurationOfSeaside was already loaded. I was hoping Installer would load the later version of the package (Gofer does).
>
> Dale
>

> ----- "Dale Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> | A new version of ConfigurationOfSeaside has been pushed (1.0.1) and
> | all of the tests are green for seaside2.8/magritte/pier and
> | seaside3.0/magritte/pier (on pharo).
> |
> | The scripts stay the same since they use #latestVersion...
> |
> | Dale
> | ----- "Dale Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> |
> | | I took the latest code as of (1/22/2010 12:06) ... I'll update push
> | | newer version out ...
> | |
> | | Dale
> | | ----- "Lukas Renggli" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> | |

> | | |
> | | |
> | | |
> | | |

> | tag

> | | | > |
> | | | > |
> | | | > |
> | | were
> | | | > | |
> | | | > | |
> | | 'Pier'.
> | 'Pier
> | 'Pier

> | | 'Pier2
> | | 'Pier2

> | PharoCore-1.0-10508rc2
> | | either
> | | | > | | |
> | | | > | | |
> | | | > | | |
> | | | > | | |

> | | |
> | | |
> | | |

Re: [Seaside-dev] ConfigurationOfSeaside available

Dale
The tests are only breaking on Squeak3.11-8931-alpha (and possibly other Squeak trunk images). The tests are all green on Pharo, so I assume they are Squeak-ralted bugs.

I did the tests at home last night and I'm at work today, so I'd have to do a load of the code to get the details:)

Dale
----- "Julian Fitzell" <[hidden email]> wrote:

| Hm.. did I break the backtracking tests? I just recently moved some
| snapshot-related extension methods out of Grease-Core and into...
| Seaside-Core I think. The tests are passing for me but maybe
| something's in my image that didn't get committed? What's the
| failure?
|
| Julian
|
| On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 8:19 PM, Dale Henrichs
| <[hidden email]> wrote:
| > I've just loaded and ran tests on Squeak3.11-8931-alpha:
| >
| > Seaside2.8:
| >  3 failures
| >    MAExtentsionsTest>>testTimePrintOn:
| >    WABacktrackingTest>>testDictionary
| >    WABacktrackingTest>>testOrderedCollection
| >  9 errors
| >    WAFileLibraryTests attempting removeAllFoundIn: on an Array and
| ending
| >    with a shouldNotImplement
| >
| > Seaside3.0:
| >  2 failures
| >    MAExtentsionsTest>>testTimePrintOn:
| >    WABacktrackingTest>>testDictionary
| >
| > BTW, how do you used Installer to get the latest package loaded? I
| tried
| > (Installer ss project: 'MetacelloRepository')
| >    install: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside'.
| >
| > When anm older version of ConfigurationOfSeaside was already loaded.
| I was hoping Installer would load the later version of the package
| (Gofer does).
| >
| > Dale
| >

| > ----- "Dale Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:
| >
| > | A new version of ConfigurationOfSeaside has been pushed (1.0.1)
| and
| > | all of the tests are green for seaside2.8/magritte/pier and
| > | seaside3.0/magritte/pier (on pharo).
| > |
| > | The scripts stay the same since they use #latestVersion...
| > |
| > | Dale
| > | ----- "Dale Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:
| > |