[Seaside-dev] Doc bugInDoc

sebovick
Hello,

First of all, biutifull site, and nice documentation for seaside! I'm
owever a bit frustated, because this exelent tutorial stop on the
2.4.5 chapter "registering as a Seaside Application".
"unknown variable: WAAdmin". I use Seaside 2.8.4 "one-click" under
Windows. I notice it to you. I will come back regulary to continue my
exploration :).

Thanks for this nice site, ans this application. Bye this time, i will
try to work with Pharo (i just discover Smalltalk, and i realy like
what i see).

Kinds regards

Sébastien

Re: [Seaside-dev] Doc bugInDoc

Lukas Renggli
> First of all, biutifull site, and nice documentation for seaside! I'm
> owever a bit frustated, because this exelent tutorial stop on the
> 2.4.5 chapter "registering as a Seaside Application".
> "unknown variable: WAAdmin". I use Seaside 2.8.4 "one-click" under
> Windows. I notice it to you. I will come back regulary to continue my
> exploration :).

Hi Sébastien,

Please use the Seaside 3.0 one-click image
(http://www.seaside.st/distributions/Seaside-3.0a5.app.zip), as
described here:

  http://book.seaside.st/book/introduction/what-is-smalltalk/one-click-image

Have fun, and let us know if you encounter other problems.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli