[Seaside-dev] Re: ConfigurationOfSeaside available

1 message Options

[Seaside-dev] Re: ConfigurationOfSeaside available

Dale
Norbert,

If you are intending to use Pier and Seaside3.0 in GemStone, I haven't done the port of Pier2 to GemStone yet ... I need to get to the point where GemStone is using the common configurations for Seaside/Magritte/Pier which I'm aiming for in GLASS 1.0-beta.7 ... Once that's done, the port can follow on.

Dale