[Seaside-dev] note to porters

Julian Fitzell-3
Since I fixed Issue 405, ServerAdaptors should now be ensuring that
the URL put into the Request includes the queryString parameters. You
should also now use #setPostFields: instead of #setFields: and ensure
that it contains only the POST body fields.

Julian

Re: [Seaside-dev] note to porters

Paolo Bonzini-2
On 01/31/2010 09:37 AM, Julian Fitzell wrote:
> Since I fixed Issue 405, ServerAdaptors should now be ensuring that
> the URL put into the Request includes the queryString parameters. You
> should also now use #setPostFields: instead of #setFields: and ensure
> that it contains only the POST body fields.

Is anyone going to fix the Swazoo adaptor?

Paolo

Re: [Seaside-dev] note to porters

Philippe Marschall
2010/1/31 Paolo Bonzini <[hidden email]>:
> On 01/31/2010 09:37 AM, Julian Fitzell wrote:
>>
>> Since I fixed Issue 405, ServerAdaptors should now be ensuring that
>> the URL put into the Request includes the queryString parameters. You
>> should also now use #setPostFields: instead of #setFields: and ensure
>> that it contains only the POST body fields.
>
> Is anyone going to fix the Swazoo adaptor?

I'll have a look at it.

Cheers
Philippe

2010/1/31 Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]>:

> 2010/1/31 Paolo Bonzini <[hidden email]>:
>> On 01/31/2010 09:37 AM, Julian Fitzell wrote:
>>>
>>> Since I fixed Issue 405, ServerAdaptors should now be ensuring that
>>> the URL put into the Request includes the queryString parameters. You
>>> should also now use #setPostFields: instead of #setFields: and ensure
>>> that it contains only the POST body fields.
>>
>> Is anyone going to fix the Swazoo adaptor?
>
> I'll have a look at it.

Julian already did it.

Cheers
Philippe