Seaside hosting alternatives

1 message Options

Seaside hosting alternatives

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi folks,

I was wondering which are the seaside hosting alternatives in the market.

1) free ?  I only know seasidehosting.st but this, only support squeak 3.9.1. I would love to use pharo. Is any other free ?

2) pharo support ? any ? is on the plans of pharo getting a free pharo seaside hosting ?

3) For non commercial but with needs of several pictures o commercial application, any alternatives ? how much ? how can I contact them.

I tried to google a bit but didn't get any real results.

I think hosting is a very very important think for most of us. Is one on the think I put into account when deciding the technology to use.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Mariano