Seaside + https

Frederic Pluquet-3
Hello,

What is the way to use a seaside application through a secured session, with the https protocol ? Do you have some links on the web ?

Fréd

Re: Seaside + https

Lukas Renggli
> What is the way to use a seaside application through a secured session, with
> the https protocol ? Do you have some links on the web ?

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/ssl/ssl_howto.html

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Seaside + https

Philippe Marschall
2008/12/10 Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]>:
>> What is the way to use a seaside application through a secured session, with
>> the https protocol ? Do you have some links on the web ?
>
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/ssl/ssl_howto.html

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/ssl/ssl_howto.html

;-)

Cheers
Philippe

RE: Seaside + https

Sebastian Sastre-2
Hi, I add an additional question: for using ssl only in logins I read about
making login in https and, once the login is correct, redirect to usual http.
Can we redirect the request but maintain session?
Thanks,
Sebastian

Re: Seaside + https

Lukas Renggli
> Hi, I add an additional question: for using ssl only in logins I read about
> making login in https and, once the login is correct, redirect to usual http.
> Can we redirect the request but maintain session?

It is not that simple at the moment, but certainly feasible. Have a
look at this feature request:

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Seaside + https

drush66
On 12/10/08, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > What is the way to use a seaside application through a secured session, with
>  > the https protocol ? Do you have some links on the web ?
>

> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/ssl/ssl_howto.html
>
>  Cheers,
>  Lukas

Just a thought, it would be nice to have some Amazon ec2 images built
for few classic seaside setups utilizing SSL , HAProxy, and
Lighthttpd.

Davorin

RE: Seaside + https

Sebastian Sastre-2
> It is not that simple at the moment, but certainly feasible. Have a
> look at this feature request:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=97
>
> Lukas

Looks promising, thanks!