Seaside in combination with IIS (wilwarin)

Seaside in combination with IIS (wilwarin)

a3aan
We are using ISAPI_Rewrite (http://www.helicontech.com/isapi_rewrite/)
in combination with VA Smalltalk and Seaside for many years now.
Our business web applications and VAStGoodies.com are all behind
ISAPI_Rewrite.

Hope this helps.
Adriaan.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 1:54 PM, wilwarin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> is there anybody experienced in running Seaside application in
> combination
> with IIS (i. e. when Apache HTTP Server is not available), is it
> possible?
> For me it is a first time to work with IIS, could you please give me
> some
> instructions, what do I have to configure?
>
> Our application runs as a Windows service, on VA Smalltalk 8.5.2 and
> Seaside
> 3.0.6.

Re: Seaside in combination with IIS (wilwarin)

wilwarin
Hi Adriaan.

(I had a problem with sending of this message, so I hope it will work now.)

Thank you very much for your response.

It is great that there is a way to go. Unfortunately I still do not know, what exactly I have to do, sorry. Could you please provide me with any examples, what should I configure? How to use ISAPI_Rewrite in this situation?

Thank you once more.
Ondrej

a3aan wrote