classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Seaside jQuery list question

Louis LaBrunda
Hi All,

I'm using Seaside to create web pages to allow changing setting in my Raspberry Pi Zero W program.  One setting allows the user to set an order of some items via drag and drop.  The code below and some CSS does the job.  When I test in the development environment (windows), it works as expected.  When I test with the program running on the Raspberry (Linux), I can't grab an item to move it.  I have tried two web browsers, Opera and Firefox.  Opera shows that "sortable" is not a function.  I think "sortable" is a JQuery function.  The same JQuery source is on both systems.

I think either the function is not being found in the JQuery source file or something isn't being included in the packaged image.  As far as I can tell, everything is present where it should be.  Any ideas?

Lou

html tableRow: [
html tableData class: 'GPIOData'; with: [
html label class: 'HorizontalListLabel'; with: 'Activation Order - '.
self help: 'Drag and Drop to order the pins included in this group.' on: html.
html orderedList class: 'HorizontalOl';
script: (html jQuery new sortable
onStop: (html jQuery ajax
callback: [:values |
group pinsWithSlashes: values.
]
passengers: (html jQuery this find: 'li')));
with: [group pinsWithSlashes do: [:each | html listItem class: 'ui-state-default'; class: 'HorizontalLi'; passenger: each; with: each]].
].
].

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VA Smalltalk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/va-smalltalk/a0a78fc4-b6e1-4d5d-831b-dac1d4ddcec2n%40googlegroups.com.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Seaside jQuery list question

Louis LaBrunda
Hi,

I have solved this problem.  It is that Linux is case sensitive for file names and windows isn't.  The name in my program didn't exactly match (camelcase).

I want to update to the latest jQuery stuff.  Can anyone list the files (.js and .css) for jQuery that I should use.  Thanks.

Lou

On Friday, November 6, 2020 at 5:36:18 PM UTC-5 Louis LaBrunda wrote:
Hi All,

I'm using Seaside to create web pages to allow changing setting in my Raspberry Pi Zero W program.  One setting allows the user to set an order of some items via drag and drop.  The code below and some CSS does the job.  When I test in the development environment (windows), it works as expected.  When I test with the program running on the Raspberry (Linux), I can't grab an item to move it.  I have tried two web browsers, Opera and Firefox.  Opera shows that "sortable" is not a function.  I think "sortable" is a JQuery function.  The same JQuery source is on both systems.

I think either the function is not being found in the JQuery source file or something isn't being included in the packaged image.  As far as I can tell, everything is present where it should be.  Any ideas?

Lou

html tableRow: [
html tableData class: 'GPIOData'; with: [
html label class: 'HorizontalListLabel'; with: 'Activation Order - '.
self help: 'Drag and Drop to order the pins included in this group.' on: html.
html orderedList class: 'HorizontalOl';
script: (html jQuery new sortable
onStop: (html jQuery ajax
callback: [:values |
group pinsWithSlashes: values.
]
passengers: (html jQuery this find: 'li')));
with: [group pinsWithSlashes do: [:each | html listItem class: 'ui-state-default'; class: 'HorizontalLi'; passenger: each; with: each]].
].
].

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VA Smalltalk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/va-smalltalk/6354ccac-2620-4c7d-9e2c-ae852c94616an%40googlegroups.com.