Seaside mailing-list personnalized google search

Seaside mailing-list personnalized google search

cbeler
Hi

After seeing what Matthias did for squeak (in general), I did one
(google personnalized search) for some mailing-lists and blogs to have a
mean to search archives...

-squeak-dev
-seaside
-pier
-Lukas's blog
-Ramon's blog

please have a look and tell me if it's useful, what sites are missing,
etc...

http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=002618798989793947691%3Ade-udmtrcva

do you find it useful ? If yes a search box could even be included in
the main seaside site...

Cédrick

Re: Seaside mailing-list personnalized google search

Chris Muller-3
How about an all-inclusive Squeak?  All the mailing lists, SqueakLand,
Croquet, squeak.org, and some of these links:

http://sophieproject.org/
http://tweakproject.org/
http://www.croquetconsortium.com/index.php/Main_Page
http://thinkubator.ccsp.sfu.ca/Dynabook
http://goran.krampe.se/blog/
http://www.comtalk.net/Squeak/1
http://tunes.org/~nef/logs/squeak/
http://impara.de/index_engl.html
http://people.squeakfoundation.org/
http://www.squeaknews.com/index.html

This would be a great resource..

On 3/27/07, Cédrick Béler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> After seeing what Matthias did for squeak (in general), I did one
> (google personnalized search) for some mailing-lists and blogs to have a
> mean to search archives...
>
> -squeak-dev
> -seaside
> -pier
> -Lukas's blog
> -Ramon's blog
>
> please have a look and tell me if it's useful, what sites are missing,
> etc...
>
> http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=002618798989793947691%3Ade-udmtrcva
>
> do you find it useful ? If yes a search box could even be included in
> the main seaside site...
>

> Cédrick

Re: Seaside mailing-list personnalized google search

Roger Whitney
I find your search useful.  I have added it to my google page. I
think that adding it to the main seaside page is a very good idea.

I gave a short talk on Seaside this past weekend at the San Diego
BarCamp, which had a lot of Rails people attending. They liked
Seaside. Later someone mentioned how hidden Smalltalk (and to some
extent Seaside ) is on the Web. We need to make it easier for people
to find information on Seaside. Adding the specialized search to the
Seaside site would help.

On Mar 27, 2007, at 11:16 AM, Cédrick Béler wrote:

> Hi
>
> After seeing what Matthias did for squeak (in general), I did one
> (google personnalized search) for some mailing-lists and blogs to
> have a mean to search archives...
>
> -squeak-dev
> -seaside
> -pier
> -Lukas's blog
> -Ramon's blog
>
> please have a look and tell me if it's useful, what sites are
> missing, etc...
>
> http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=002618798989793947691%3Ade-udmtrcva
>
> do you find it useful ? If yes a search box could even be included
> in the main seaside site...
>

> Cédrick

----
Roger Whitney              Department of Computer Science
[hidden email]        San Diego State University
http://www.eli.sdsu.edu/   San Diego, CA 92182-7720
(619) 583-1978
(619) 594-3535 (office)
(619) 594-6746 (fax)