Seaside on AWS

Esteban A. Maringolo
Hi,

Is anybody here using Seaside with any of the Amazon Web Services?
(EC2, S3, SimpleDB, etc).

Best regards,

--
Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: Seaside on AWS

Patrick Shouse
Here's a proof of concept implementation of Seaside on Amazon Ec2:

http://ec2-67-202-37-186.compute-1.amazonaws.com/seaside

It's using the Seaside One-click Experience running behind Apache on a single instance.

Esteban A. Maringolo wrote
Hi,

Is anybody here using Seaside with any of the Amazon Web Services?
(EC2, S3, SimpleDB, etc).

Best regards,

--
Esteban A. Maringolo
eMaringolo@gmail.com

Re: Seaside on AWS

Avi Bryant-2
Neat, can you publish that AMI?

Avi

On 12/27/07, pshouse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Here's a proof of concept implementation of Seaside on Amazon Ec2:
>
> http://ec2-67-202-37-186.compute-1.amazonaws.com/seaside
>
> It's using the Seaside One-click Experience running behind Apache on a
> single instance.
>

> Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is anybody here using Seaside with any of the Amazon Web Services?
> > (EC2, S3, SimpleDB, etc).
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > --
> > Esteban A. Maringolo
> > [hidden email]

Re: Seaside on AWS

IndyVJ
I would love it if you would post your work as an AMI. I am interested in experimenting with Seaside on AWS and a starting point would be very helpful!

All the best,
Vijay Rudraraju

pshouse wrote