Seaside29 broken on 10292 dev ?

Stephan Eggermont-3
Windows XPsp3, everything downloaded from the Pharo website

WAKom startOn:8080 breaks with

BlockClosure doesNotUnderstand #newProcesWithBindings:
in HttpService start

Lukas wrote;
>The very latest versions should work with closures. Some tests still
>fail, thats a bug in the Seaside tests though.
On Friday, April 24, 2009, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:
How am I supposed to load Seaside into the latest 10292-dev?

On windows I ?downloaded ?from www.pharo-project.org/download
the vm, sources and dev image.

ScriptLoader loadSeaside29
WAKom startOn:8080
that last one has a missing method on BlockContext
that should be BlockClosure

Re: Seaside29 broken on 10292 dev ?

Lukas Renggli
You need to load DynamicBindings-damiencassou.9 and
KomHttpServer-damiencassou.47, as well as all the latest Seaside code
from the repository. Older versions might miss class extensions in
BlockClosure.

Lukas

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch