Seaside3.1 ported to GemStone3.x only?

Dale Henrichs
Paul and I are getting busy porting Seaside3.1 to GemStone and we are not planning on doing the port to GemStone2.4.

If you want to make a case for porting Seaside3.1 to GemStone 2.x, now would be a good time to chime in..

Dale

Re: Seaside3.1 ported to GemStone3.x only?

Dale Henrichs
If you want to monitor or contribute we're doing the port up on GitHub[1].

Dale

[1] https://github.com/glassdb/Seaside30