Seaside3.2 on Squeak5.1 is working well.

Seaside3.2 on Squeak5.1 is working well.

Tobias Pape
Hi all

I just want to report that Seaside3.2 works well on Squeak5.1 with 1422 passing tests. [1]
Thanks for everyone developing Seaside and/or Squeak for taking care!

Yay!

Best regards
        -Tobias

[1]: There's only one Test error because "'Seaside-Pharo-Continuation' depends on unknown package 'Grease-Pharo-Core'" which is obviously not loaded on Squeak, but gladly that does not hamper functionality.

Re: Seaside3.2 on Squeak5.1 is working well.

Philippe Marschall
On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I just want to report that Seaside3.2 works well on Squeak5.1 with 1422 passing tests. [1]
> Thanks for everyone developing Seaside and/or Squeak for taking care!

SmalltalkCI was a big help. Are you loading from the configuration or
from the filetree baseline?

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Seaside3.2 on Squeak5.1 is working well.

Tobias Pape
Hi Philippe

On 25.09.2016, at 16:31, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> I just want to report that Seaside3.2 works well on Squeak5.1 with 1422 passing tests. [1]
>> Thanks for everyone developing Seaside and/or Squeak for taking care!
>
> SmalltalkCI was a big help. Are you loading from the configuration or
> from the filetree baseline?

I used the config on sthub.
Worked like a charm. Thanks

Best regards