Seasidehosting will be shut down

Max Leske
Hi everyone,

I'm announcing the shutdown of the seasidehosting platform. We will keep
it running until the end of September so that people can retrieve their
data. Seasidehosting will stop serving requests on October 1 2019.

Cheers,
Max

on behalf of Netstyle.ch

Re: Seasidehosting will be shut down

Jeff Gray
That's a shame Max. Just out of interest, what was the reason? Effort, lack
of interest? Too expensive?

I've only written Seaside applications for fun to date but I'm currently
working on something that I may want to publish. What options are there for
hosting a pharo image with a MySQL database?

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html

Re: Seasidehosting will be shut down

John Pfersich
There’s a web site that has a how-to on setting up on Digital Ocean, it’s https://smalltalkzen.wordpress.com/. A bit dated, but I set up a seaside instance 3-4 years ago using the instructions there. I think they were fairly accurate back then.

For encrypted mail use [hidden email]
Get a free account at ProtonMail.com